Women's Chamber for Digital Sri Lanka
Accelerating Sri Lanka's digital economic growth by empowering women
Application for Membership
Membership Form New
If you are human, leave this field blank.
Surname with Initials (In Block Letters)
Current / Last employment
Company / Organisation Name
Use as Billing Address
Use as Billing Address
Date of Birth
Select the relevant membership category from below
Professional Member – LKR 5000 ( Women who are technically qualified and currently working or self employed in the technology industry with 3 years or more working experience)
Associate Member – LKR 2,500 (Women who are pursing education within technology related fields and/or with work experience less than 3 years)
Student – Free Membership
* NOTE: Only 50% of the applicable membership fee will be charged for the year 2019
As a member, we invite you to join one or more of the key initiatives
of the WCDSL. Mention the order of preference from the options given below.
Your Forum Lead will contact you shortly.
* Advocacy – Public support and recommendation for accelerating Sri Lanka’s economic growth
by empowered women.
* Women in Digital Pledge 2020- Commitment by employers to improve gender diversity in their
* Mentoring Platform and “Let’s build the next tier” programmes – mentor/mentee initiatives to
support building the next tier of female technopreneurs.
* My story – Monthly Inspirational Talk event to motivate women in digital
Startups and funding support for female technopreneurs
* Assistance with gaining International Exposure
Initiatives such as ImagineIF/ Startup Weekend/ Entrepreneurship Caravan
* Tech entrepreneur business partner matchmaking
* “SheCodes” – National level competition for Female coders
* Collaborate with NIE and MOE for inclusions of IT as a subject
* Engage with relevent universities and IT groups
Geeky Women – Workshops for female coders
* To be the single point of contact for fundraising to support women in digital
* Digital and Mass Media Campaigns (Parents, Teachers, Students) to drive awareness and
encourage girls to pursue a career in STEM
* National Level Awards (Teachers, Principles, Parents, Students, Corporates, Technopreneurs)
To charter an industry level survey to identify and overcome key challenges impacting
* Collaborate with international & local women in digital alliances – eg: GIRLSINTECH Chapter
Please mention the order of preference from the above key initiatives
<- Back to Home